Dairy Recipes - Cold Coffee and Golden Milk
Thanks to dairy farmers (and their cows), we get to enjoy milk and other dairy products all year long. Especially in summer we can recommend the cold coffee of our colleague Tajuddin Ahmed from India. In winter you could try it with the recipe of our Dairy Innovation Team Germany for Golden Milk.
- 1/4 cup of coffee decoction
- 2-3 cups of milk
- Ice cubes as required
- 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons of melted chocolate
- Chill 4 glasses in a refrigerator. Combine coffee decoction, sugar free, and milk in a blender jar and blend well.
- Add ice cubes and ice cream and blend again.
- Take the chilled glasses out of the refrigerator, coat each of their inner sides with 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in a pattern and pour the cold coffee in it.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon curcuma
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
Warm all ingredients in a pot and leave 10 minutes.
Enjoy your cold coffee with ice cream to beat the heat or your golden milk to heaten up - dairy recipes for all temperatures!